Ground Turkey Meatloaf With Brown Sugar Glaze
This Ground Turkey Meatloaf with Brown Sugar Glaze is moist and packed with wholesome goodness like oats, veggies, and plenty of spices. Serve with fluffy mashed potatoes, rice or your favorite side. It also makes great meatloaf sandwiches the next day!Jump to Recipe
I grew up eating meatloaf and my mom would usually make two at a time to feed our family. She served it with mashed or baked potatoes and typically a big side salad with ranch and canned green beans. It was pure comfort food and we all loved it. The best part is, there was often times just enough leftovers the next day to have meatloaf sandwiches. If you haven’t had a meatloaf sandwich with mayo and ketchup you haven’t really lived! Just kidding, though, it’s pretty darn tasty!
This Ground Turkey Meatloaf with Brown Sugar Glaze is wholesome, hearty and so delicious. I love that it has lots of veggies, which keeps it moist and tender, yet still plenty of meatiness for the meat lover at the table. The brown sugar glaze is really the icing on the cake as it gets nice and thick and sticky after it cooks. It’s so good, you may even want to make an extra batch on the side for dipping.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Chicken and Potatoes
- Skillet Taco Mac
- Enchilada Casserole with Toasted Corn Chips
⭐Make Sure To Rate The Recipe When You Make It!⭐
Ground Turkey Meatloaf with Brown Sugar Glaze
- 1 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup quick oats or use bread crumbs of choice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- non-stick cooking spray
Brown Sugar Glaze
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large mixing bowl add all meatloaf ingredients and combine well. Transfer to a loaf pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray and spread out evenly. Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven.
- Meanwhile, combine glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
- When meatloaf is finished cooking the first 30 minutes, spread the glaze over the top of the loaf. Put it back in the oven for another 30-40 minutes until the sauce is thick and sticky and the meatloaf is cooked all the way through, or temperature on the inside reaches 165°F.
- Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Please note that some of the links on my website are affiliate links. Meaning, I receive a commission if you decide to purchase through my links at no extra cost to you! The product links at the bottom of my posts are products I’ve used and/or recommend.