Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies (Low-Carb)
Jump to Recipe
When you want a little something sweet without all the calories and carbs this is one of our favorites! These low-carb chocolate chip cookies are soft, crumbly, and so good!
Traditional chocolate chip cookies can have anywhere from 10-16 grams of carbs per cookie, and range from 80-200 calories! Now don’t get me wrong, I enjoy cookies like this every now and then, but I think it’s always a good idea to have a treat in your recipe box you feel good about eating and serving to your family and friends. With only 4.4 grams of carbs per cookie and just 70 calories, you can enjoy these bad boys guilt free!
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies (low-carb)
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp stevia powder
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- sea salt for sprinkling on top
Preheat oven to 350℉ Prepare a large sheet pan with a silcone mat or parchment paper.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine brown sugar, stevia, and soften butter until smooth.
- Add baking soda, egg and vanilla extract. Mix well using a whisk or electric mixer until creamy and fluffy.
- Stir in almond flour and chocolate chips until soft dough forms.
- Using a small cookie scoop, level out dough and place 1 1/2 inches apart on prepared sheet pan. Press down slightly with palm of hand. They should be about 1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle with sea salt and bake for 9-10 minutes or until golden around the edges. Let cool 1-2 minutes and transfer to a baking rack to finish cooling.
A few of my favorite kitchen essentials and recommendations for this recipe.